1. Non-Resident Surcharge
  2. Alcohol Permit
  3. Inflatables Permit

Non-Resident Surcharge

A resident is any person who lives or owns property within the City limits of Waukesha. A non-resident is anyone who does not live or own property within the corporate limits of the City of Waukesha. Even though a mailing address is Waukesha, this does not necessarily mean you are a City Resident. (In general does not contribute to the City of Waukesha property taxes).

Non-residents must pay an additional $50 per facility rental as established by the Parks, Recreation and Forestry Board.