HVAC Residential

The City of Waukesha does not issue local exams or City Licenses.  Therefore, we require entities that hold an HVAC Contractors Registration No. to also have an individual in their company hold an HVAC Qualifier Certification from the Department of Safety and Professional Services in order to pull HVAC permits for residential properties.

All HVAC residential permits must be submitted through our E-TrakiT.  If you have not set up your account with the City, please contact us at vtonnancour@waukesha-wi.gov or at 262-524-3530.