Accident Reports & Vehicle Recovery

Accident Reports

Click on image below:
Crashdocs BannerLarge-Rectangle-336x280


$2.00 fee for online report distribution
Need: Last name, report number, and date of accident
**If you are not the driver of an involved car, you will only be able to access the report at the Waukesha Police Department**

Driver Report of Crash

When to use:

When an officer has requested you to complete a self accident report

Vehicle Recovery

Police-Issued Tow

  1. Obtain a copy of the police inventory from the Police Department.
  2. Only the owner or written, notarized, permission from the owner may obtain the inventory.
  3. The towing company will need a copy of the police inventory, your identification and cash for the payment.

Tow Not Issued by the Police

  1. Call the towing agency to make sure your vehicle is ready.
  2. Go directly to the towing company and bring identification, proof of ownership and cash to pay the bill.

Vehicle Towing Location

Gene Elder's Towing
1523 Arcadian Avenue
Phone: 262-542-8342