Online Court Payment


The Waukesha Municipal Court (the Court) declares that information obtained from this internet site does not constitute the official record of the Court. Information on this site may be subject to error or omission. If you believe that any of the data contained in this database is inaccurate, please notify the court in writing.


Before you can proceed you must acknowledge this disclaimer and agree that neither the Court nor the City of Waukesha are liable in any way for the accuracy or validity of the information provided.

Making Payments

This site allows you to make payments on Waukesha Municipal Court cases with a balance due. You will need your citation number. If you wish to make a payment on a Court installment plan, make the payment against any case on the plan and you will be credited appropriately Click here to make payment

Methods of Payment

You may pay with an Electronic Check or a MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express card. This includes credit cards, debit cards, and check cards. Payment will not be accepted via phone.


You will be charged a fee for paying online. There will also be a convenience fee assessed for any credit or debit card payments made in person.

In-Person Payment

Payments may be made in person at the Waukesha Municipal Court Office in City Hall.  Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, money order, credit or debit cards. There will be a convenience fee assessed for any credit or debit card payments.

Cases Not Appearing on the Website

There are several reasons why your case may not appear on this site. Below are some explanations of why that may be and places to go for more information.

  • Your traffic or municipal citation has not been filed with the court. It may take a few days for the information to be transferred to the Court. If it does not appear within a week, please contact the Court and have your ticket information on hand.
  • You want to pay a parking citation. Information on paying parking citations that are not contested can be found on our Paying Parking Citations.
  • Your case is actually filed in a different court. Please look at the court name and address listed in the upper left of your citation- that is who you will need to contact. If your case may be with the Waukesha County Circuit Court, please call (262) 896-8525
  • The case you are trying to pay involves a juvenile defendant. According to law, juvenile records are sealed. Therefore, the cases cannot be referenced on this website. Please refer to the In-Person Payment section for juvenile payment options.
  • Your ticket is a parking citation that was not contested. Information on paying parking citations that are not contested can be found on the website under Paying Parking Citations.
  • Your ticket has been sent to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue State Debt Collection (SDC) for collection purposes. All payments will need to be made to SDC, the Court will no longer be able to accept payment on your ticket. You will need to contact SDC at (608) 264-0345.

Driver's License Suspensions

If your driver’s license is suspended for failure to pay, the suspension will be lifted once the ticket is paid in full. If you are paying online it will take 24-48 hours for the Court to receive the online payment. Once the payment is received the suspension is lifted and you will have to wait 24-48 hours for the suspension to clear through the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) system. Once the suspension clears you will have to reinstate with the DOT.