Welcome to the Clerk-Treasurer's WebpageThe Clerk-Treasurer's Office strives to deliver the best possible service to the residents, Common Council, and to the staff of the City of Waukesha, while carrying out the duties and responsibilities required by Wisconsin State Statues, City Ordinances and Common Council Resolutions. If we can assist you in any way, please contact our office at 262-524-3550 or via email at email@example.com
The main responsibilities of the Clerk-Treasurer's Department include the following:
- Administers elections for the City of Waukesha & maintains the WisVote database
- Administers Oath of Office for a variety of appointments
- Collects real estate/personal property taxes and payments for City invoices
- Issues a variety of municipal licenses and permits
- Keeps record of proceedings at Board of Review Hearings
- Maintains City Code Book & publishes ordinances, resolutions & public hearing notices
- Performs all other duties required by law, ordinance or lawful direction of the City Council, and comply with policies of the City of Waukesha
- Prepares minutes for the Common Council and Ordinance and License Committee
- Prepares tax bills for property and business owners
- Processes and routes City Claims and special assessment letters
|No. 10-18||An Ordinance Repealing Section 11.40 of the Waukesha
Municipal Code, Regarding Panhandling.
|No. 11-18||An Ordinance Amending Section 25.08 of the Waukesha
Municipal Code, Regarding the Authority of Community
Service Officers to Issue Citations.
|No. 12-18||An Ordinance Amending Section 1.03 of the Waukesha
Municipal Code, Regarding Locations of Polling Places.
|No. 14-18||An Ordinance to Amend Provisions of the Storm water
Management and Erosion Control Code of the Municipal
Code of the City of Waukesha, Wisconsin.
|No. 15-18||An Ordinance Creating Section 6.125 of the Waukesha
Municipal Code, Regarding Damage to Mailboxes by City
|No. 1-19||An Ordinance Amending Chapter 27 of the Waukesha Municipal Code, Regarding Signs and Outdoor Advertising; and Repealing Sections 3.15 and 3.16 of the Waukesha Municipal Code, Regarding the Sign Review Board and Sign Appeals Board.|
|No. 2-19||An Ordinance to Rezone Certain Property and to Amend the Zoning Map of the City of Waukesha, Wisconsin.|
|No. 16-18||An Ordinance Amending Section 7.04(6) of the Waukesha Municipal Code, Regarding Night parking and Overnight Parking Permits.|
|No. 5-19||An Ordinance Creating Section 17.09 of the Waukesha Municipal Code, Regarding Outdoor Storage in Residential Areas.|
|No. 4-19||An Ordinance to Rezone Certain Property and to Amend the Zoning Map of the City of Waukesha, Wisconsin.|
|No. 3-19||An Ordinance Amending Section 1.03 of the Waukesha Municipal Code, Regarding Locations of Polling Places.|
Clerk-Treasurer Permit Calendar
Includes approved block parties, special events, street closings, parades, special class b, and extension of premises permits. Permits are only put on this calendar after they have been approved and issued.
*To view special event applications submitted to the Clerk-Treasurer's office,
please click here.