COVID-19 Business Resources
*We will continue to provide updates to this page as they are available*
Local (City & Waukesha County Resources)
- Waukesha Works Economic Recovery Grant - This program is designed to assist small businesses in the City who have been impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic and the State of Wisconsin “Safer at Home” orders.
- Waukesha County Center for Growth Coronavirus Updates - List of business resources and important updates. Website includes several useful articles, guides and legal resources.
State of Wisconsin Resources
- WEDC Small Business Strategy Guide - Small/Downtown Business Strategies during Covid-19 emergency.Document is being updated regularly.
- Department of Workforce Development Information - Information and updates from the Department of Workforce Development
- Wisconsin Small Business Development Center - Links to important resources and information amid quickly changing conditions and unprecedented measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- UW Extension Center for Community and Economic Development - This page provides business owners with links to information so they may prepare for the continued spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Wisconsin and plan accordingly impacts to their business operations.Links to important resources and information amid quickly changing conditions and unprecedented measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Small Business Administration Injury Disaster Loan Assistance - The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Internal Revenue Service Coronavirus Tax Relief - Resources for tax filing extensions and deferred tax payments due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Save Small Business Fund The US Chamber of Commerce Foundation has created this grantmaking initiative offering short-term relief for small employers in the United States and its territories
- US Chamber of Commerce - Business resources, tips, legislative updates.
- HUD Community Development Block Grant - Quick Guide to CDBG Eligible activities to support infectious disease response.
- US Department of Homeland Security - Memo that lists who is considered a Critical Infrastructure Worker during the COVID-19 Response
Other Resources (Private Foundations, Organizations, and Companies)
- The Barstool Fund
- Kiva Lending -Kiva is a social platform that acts as a conduit between investors and entrepreneurs with 0% interest small business loans. They have increased the lending amounts from $10,000 to $15,000 and have extended the repayment period to assist businesses Businesses in Downtown Waukesha are also eligible for a 50% match for women and minority owned businesses since Downtown Waukesha is a Connect Community
- Yelp - $25 million in relief, primarily focused on supporting independent local restaurant and nightlife businesses
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program - Facebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries where they operate. STILL IN DEVELOPMENT
- Restaurant Workers Community Foundation - Restaurant Workers Community Foundation (RWCF). Their website has information on a new COVID-19 Restaurant Workers Emergency Relief Fund as well as other resources for the restaurant industry.
- USBG National Charity Foundation Grants - Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- Eater List of Relief Funds for Restaurants, Bars, and Food Service Workers - A list of resources for restaurants, bars, and all foodservice workers.