This project will include installation of a new sanitary interceptor sewer from the intersection of Greenmeadow Dr. and Michigan Ave. to the intersection of College Ave. and Sentry Dr. This sewer will allow the elimination of the Greenmeadow and Woodfield pump stations.
This week’s work:
• Graded and placed temporary pavement on Michigan Ave between Western Ave and Greenmeadow Dr. Final pavement restoration will be in spring 2020.
• Began abandonment of old force main
• Began demolition of Greenmeadow pump station
Next week’s work:
• Finish abandonment of old force main
• Continue demolition of Greenmeadow pump station. Major demo is contingent on We Energies schedule.
Streets with restricted access for the next week:
Streets that will have No Access for the next week:
• Michigan Ave between Western Ave and Greenmeadow is closed to through traffic. Due to reopen to traffic later in week of 12/16.
• Access to homes for emergency vehicles and residents will continue to be maintained in the closed sections
Jonathan Schapekahm, P.E., Project Manager City of Waukesha Engineering Division 262-524-3584 email@example.com