Join us for a taste of Deutschland in the heart of Waukesha!
1150 Frame Park Drive
Waukesha, WI 53186
Friday, September 24, 2021
5:00 p.m - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Noon - 11:00 p.m.
|Friday, September 24, 2021|
|5:00 p.m.||Opening of Oktoberfest|
|5:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.||Music by 484th Army Band of Milwaukee|
|5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||Live Beer Garden Statues|
|7:30 p.m.||Maaskrugstemmen Contest|
|8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.||Music by CopperBox|
|Saturday, September 25, 2021|
|10:00 a.m.||Run for 125 Minutes Run - Pre-registration Required|
|1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.||Music by The Squeezettes|
|2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Family Area: crafts, games & more!|
|2:00 p.m.||Unveiling of the Oktoberfest Cake/Free cake to the first 400|
|3:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.||Live Beer Garden Statues|
|5:00 p.m.||Muller Fasching Verein Nordamerika|
|5:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.||Music by Blaskapelle Milwaukee|
Want to skip the ticket lines?
You have the option to purchase your food and beverage tickets online prior to the event. Tickets are available in $20, $40, and $60 increments (Activity codes OKT20, OKT40, OKT60). Tickets will be available for pick up at the event, at the "Will Call" window. Online ticket sales will close at Noon, Friday Sept. 24th and will re-open Saturday Sept. 25th, Midnight-10:00 am.
Reserve a Table
Reserve your table for Waukesha Oktoberfest and enjoy! (Activity Code OKT Friday OR OKT Saturday
A limited number of reserved tables are available and reservations must be made by Wednesday, September 22nd, midnight.
- Table reservation is $200 and includes $200 in tickets
- Table will be reserved from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. for the day purchased. You may purchase both days for $400
- Maximum 8 people per table reservation. There is no minimum
- Tickets may be used to purchase food, beverages, merchandise, and wristbands
- Wristbands are required to purchase and consume beer and may be obtained with a $2 ticket donation to the Friends of WPRF
- Patrons have the option of pre-purchasing additional tickets
- Self-reserving tables is not allowed and non-reserved tables may not be covered with table cloths or other items
Oktoberfest Food Menu
PLEASE NOTE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, pretzels will NOT be available as planned. Soda will be available at the Beer Tents for 2 tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Below is the food and beverage menu for the event! Click on the image for a printable version! Enjoy!
Run for 125 Minutes Run
Celebrate the City’s 125th Anniversary by completing as many laps as you can around beautiful Frame Park before we open Oktoberfest on Saturday. Top Men’s and Top Woman’s finisher will have their time and photo sealed into the City’s time capsule. Register today at https://runsignup.com/Race/Info/WI/Waukesha/Waukesha125
Oktoberfest Das Bags Tourney
Saturday, September 25, 2021 | 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Prizes for first, second, and third place teams will be awarded. Proceeds help keep Oktoberfest admission free. Registration has closed.
Please consider volunteering at this event. More information at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5thannualwaukeshaoktoberfest
- City Ordinance 11.22 (1)(i) prohibits dogs in the park
- Carry-ins of alcohol prohibited
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
City of Waukesha Oktoberfest is free and open to the public. Anyone wishing to purchase and/or consume beer must be aged 21 or better, have identification, and purchase a wristband for $2. Wristband proceeds benefit the Friends of WPRF.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available at:
- Schuetze Recreation Center, 1120 Baxter St.
- Playground near Frame, Frame Park Dr.
- Upper Formal Gardens, Frame Park Dr.
- East Alternative School, 1150 Whiterock Ave
- Renaissance Manufacturing Group-Waukesha, LLC Parking Lot, 1401 Perkins Ave
- Street parking is also available in the area.
FREE Shuttle Information:
Oktoberfest Shuttles (complimentary) will be available!
Park at Waukesha County Courthouse parking lot (across from 515 Moreland Blvd.) and hop the shuttle to Oktoberfest at Frame Park.
The shuttles will pick-up/drop-off every 15 minutes on Friday, from 4:30-11:30pm (last trip from Frame Park) and Saturday, from 12:30-11:30pm (last trip from Frame Park). The Frame Park drop-off/pick-up point will be on Baxter Street, near Whiterock Avenue.
***Each shuttle rider will receive one token to redeem at the Culvers tent at Oktoberfest for a free scoop token.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You can bring all your friends and family. Please leave any pets at home along with any beverages. They will be for sale at the event along with great food options. A percentage of proceeds will benefit local community organizations.
What is the Oktoberfest cake?
At 2:00pm on Saturday, and with the help of the Mayor, Mama Ducky's Desserts will unveil their amazing creation of an Oktoberfest-themed cake for the event! We’ll slice up the cake and provide free slices to the first 400.
Where do I get an Oktoberfest t-shirt?
Glad you asked! The Waukesha Police Explorers Post #178 will be selling Annual Waukesha Oktoberfest t-shirts and earn some funds for selling the shirts. Stop by and get yours right away!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call the City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Dept. at 262-524-3737.
Many Thanks to our Sponsors!
A Special Thanks to our Partner Organizations:
- Waukesha Sunrise Rotary Club
- Waukesha Police Explorers
- Waukesha Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association
- Friends of WPRF
- Kleines Bayern Roasted Nuts
- Roberts' Specialty Meats Inc.
- Mama Ducky's Desserts