Tribute Tuesday Concerts
Come and enjoy all your favorite songs as we pay tribute to some legendary musicians.
Les Paul Performance Center in Cutler Park
321 Wisconsin Avenue, Waukesha 53186
- June 8, 2021: Flight - A Tribute to the Eagles
- June 29, 2021: Cover Fire - A ten-person rock band with the 132nd Army Band of the Wisconsin National Guard
- July 13, 2021: 52nd Street - Music of Billy Joel
- August 10, 2021: Shattered, A Rolling Stones Tribute Band
- September 14, 2021: The Neverly Brothers - A Rock 'n Roll Tribute
Concessions open at 5:30 p.m. | Concerts take place 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Concerts are presented, weather permitting
- Carry in of alcoholic beverages is prohibited
- Bring a chair... you'll be more comfortable
- Please leave your dogs at home. City Ordinance 11.22 (i.) & (j.) prohibit dogs in the park.
Flight - A Tribute to the Eagles
Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
"One of These Nights" it'll be time for Tribute Tuesday! Get "Those Shoes" ready, we'll be rockin' and rollin' on for our first Tribute Tuesday concert of the season on June 8 with a tribute to the Eagles featuring the band Flight.
Sponsored by the Park Foundation of Waukesha, Inc.
Cover Fire - A Tribute Concert for Military, First Responders, Front Line Workers & Educators
Tuesday, June 29, 2021, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
We are excited to host Cover Fire in Waukesha as a special part of our Tribute Tuesday concert series. The concert will take place as a tribute to our military members, first responders, front line workers, and educators who have worked diligently to provide services and keep the public safe during the pandemic.
"Cover Fire" is a ten-person rock band with the 132nd Army Band of the Wisconsin National Guard. The 132nd Army Band a descendant of the Army Guard’s famed 32nd “Red Arrow” Division band of WWI and WWII. The band has played honors for the President of the United States, helped commission the battleship USS Wisconsin, and entertained audiences from Wisconsin to Australia to Germany..
52nd Street - Music of Billy Joel
Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
“And So It Goes,” our second Tribute Tuesday concert of the season on July 13 will be awesome and “You May Be Right” if you think it’ll be a rockin’ tribute to the “Piano Man,” Billy Joel. Join The 52nd Street Band for their awesome tribute to the legend, Billy Joel.
Sponsored by Nev's Ink
Shattered, A Rolling Stones Tribute Band
Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
“Let’s Spend the Night Together” at Tribute Tuesday! “All Down the Line” we’ll be singing “Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo” with “No Expectations” for the evening. “Shattered” will join us for a tribute to the Rolling Stones from 7 to 9:00 p.m. Concessions will open at 5:30 p.m. with food and beverage offerings. Join us at 6pm for a free 125th Anniversary Cake as we celebrate 125 years of Waukesha.
Sponsored by Hopson Automotive Repair
The Neverly Brothers - A Rock 'n Roll Tribute - From Elvis to The Beatles!
Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
We're rounding out the Tribute Tuesday Concert Series with a Rock ‘n Roll Tribute from Elvis to The Beatles with the Neverly Brothers. Fasten your seatbelts for a guided musical tour through Rock ‘n Roll history in a truly one-of-a-kind retro rock magical history tour! Stop by for favorites like “Great Balls of Fire,” “Johnny B. Goode,” “Twist & Shout,” “Glad All Over,” and more old-school cool!
Sponsored by Citizens Bank
Summer 2021 Special Event COVID Safety Considerations
We will follow all orders issued by our Federal, State, and Local Government. The offerings, policy and programs are subject to change at any time pending Government orders.
- Attendees are asked to spread out over the expansive grass area. Attendees are expected to socially distance.
- Attendees will be asked to observe social distancing (signage on site and included in marketing materials).
- Attendees are encouraged to check the information line at 262-522-9356 as schedules may be adjusted and public safety standards may change.
- Civic Band/Jazz Express will continue to offer small group musical groups (ensembles, jazz express and German Band/Dixie Band) due to funding limitations
- More than one beer vending location will be utilized (Tribute Tuesday, Beer Gardens and Grown up Movie)
- The public and employees will not be required to wear a mask at this event (public space).