Apply For Employment
Waukesha Metro Transit offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a positive work environment. If you are looking for a challenging new position with an organization that is committed to helping the community, we would like to talk to you.
Waukesha Metro Transit is seeking a Full-Time Administration Specialist. This position is employed by Professional Transit Management of Waukesha, Inc.
This position provides moderately complex accounting and administrative support services including routine calculating, statistical data, posting and verifying of financial data for use in maintaining accounting and payroll records for the company. Position also entails some office work such as maintaining files and office supplies. In addition, the position supports the management of employee insurance benefits and other human resource functions.
- High School diploma, or GED required
- Two years of technical training in bookkeeping and accounting or any equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ability to learn new software programs and procedures
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency with Accounting software (preferred). Note: Position entails using Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) on a daily basis
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Deals courteously and professionally with others
The wage range for this position, (Min = $45,788 to Max = $61,813), is dependent upon experience. Benefits include health, dental, and life insurance; paid vacation and holidays; and a company matched 401(k) plan.
E-mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to Waukesha Metro Transit, 2311 Badger Drive, Waukesha, WI 53188-5932. Waukesha Metro Transit is operated by Professional Transit Management of Waukesha, Inc. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Transit Coach Operator
Waukesha Metro Transit has an immediate opening for a Transit Coach Operator. Position entails operating a transit bus and is Part Time to begin. Extra hours are frequently available. Requires flexible day, night and weekend hours. No experience necessary -- training provided. Starting wage is $17.98/hour with progression to $22.48/hour and includes competitive benefits. Requirements include: must be at least 18 years of age, high school graduate or GED equivalent, must possess or be able to immediately obtain and maintain a valid Class B Wisconsin CDL with proper endorsements, excellent driving and work records, ability to work well with the public, and must pass post-offer medical exam and drug screen.
- Applicants may download/print our
- When completed, mail to:
Waukesha Metro Transit
2311 Badger Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188
- Apply in person Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Customer Service Window at the Waukesha Metro Transit Center:
212 E St. Paul Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53188