The Toboggan Run is currently closed!
Last Updated: January 3, 2017
The Toboggan Run is located at . The Lowell Park Warming Shelter is located at:
2201 Michigan Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53188
If you enjoy thrills, chills and speed, you will not want to miss the 350 foot lighted toboggan runs at Lowell Park. Targeted opening date is December 20th. For up-to-date conditions, please call WPRF Information Line at 262-522-9356.
General Public Hours of Operation
- Saturdays, Noon - 4 p.m.
- Sundays, Noon - 4 p.m.
JanBoree Hours of Operation
- Friday, January 20th, 3 - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 21st, Noon - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 22nd, Noon - 5 p.m.
- Daily Chute Pass: $9 per day (tax included, cash only accepted)
- For people who bring own toboggan
- Toboggan Rental: $10 per hour (tax included, cash only accepted)
- Valid Driver's License or $60 deposit required
- Daily Chute Pass included with rental
*All riders must be 48" or taller. Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Looking for an exciting activity to do for a birthday party, scout activity or church group event? A Toboggan Party is the perfect winter event to make the snowiest weather seem fun.
Toboggan party consists a 2-hour party which includes use of toboggans, toboggan run(s), warming shelter and hot chocolate.
Reservations must be made 5 business days in advance. Parties are available during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday, 6 - 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- One Toboggan Run (1- 40 people) $115 (includes tax)