Tables, Displays & Demonstrations
Disaster & Emergency Management
- Civil Air Patrol (Waukesha Composite Squadron) will provide disaster response information.
- Flight for Life will be stopping by the event from 5 - 6 p.m. (weather and no emergencies permitting).
- The Fire Safety House, an ambulance and a fire truck will be on display from the Waukesha Fire Department.
- Waukesha County Emergency Management will provide Information.
- CERT- Community Emergency Response Team- Organization Information. Disaster & safety preparedness.
Fitness & Recreation
- American Dojo Martial Arts will be doing a Martial Arts demonstration.
- J.K. Lee Black Belt Academy will be doing a Martial Arts demonstration.
- ProHealth Care will by doing bicycle helmet fitting and selling helmets for $10.
- Waukesha Parks and Recreation will have program information about safe activities for families.
- G.E. Volunteers will be handing out free food to the community.
- Addiction program information and cotton candy will be provided by Day Spring Baptist Church.
- The Waukesha Citizens Police Academy Alumni will be providing corn on the cob.
For the Kids
- Child ID Kits - Waukesha Police Specialist will be present to finger print children
- Kinder Care Learning Center with daycare safety
- Waukesha Noon Lions Club Foundation - Information on School Eye Checks and why they are important
- Safe Kids of Southeast Wisconsin - Child vehicle car seat information
- Bicycle Helmets w/ fittings for $10 provided by ProHealth Care
- Waukesha Library- books, activity, and booklists
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast program information and activity
- All About Learning with "Color Me Safe" coloring books and mascots
General Community Information
- Aurora Healthcare- Resource Information
- Animal Safety - Humane Animal Welfare Society (HAWS)
- Banking Information & Resources for Waukesha State Bank
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters - Program information
- National Alliance on Mental Illness with give resource information
- Children's Community Health Plan - Nutritional Information, health insurance/Badgercare info.
- The Women's Center Waukesha - Information on the center and abuse
- Waukesha Metro Transit - City Bus on display
- Waukesha Recycling (County and/or City) - Recycling display
- Brain Injury Resource Center- concussion awareness
- Cost Cutters of Waukesha (Signature Two Company)- free temporary hair color and styling
- Waukesha Canvas- Paint a painting about what you LOVE about Waukesha.
- Citizens Bank with banking information, prizes, and treats
- Dental Associates with dental product handouts
- La Casa De Esperanza- Services for the community
- Engaging Therapies- Services offered
Police Department Demos & Information
- Anonymous Crime Tip information will be provided by CrimeStoppers of Waukesha County.
- Internet Safety Information/Handouts, Banking Information, coloring contest - WaterStone Bank
- Home Security/Fire Protection- ADT Security
- Drug information provided by the Elks Lodge 400
- Information on Senior Fraud Scams & Citizen Outreach Information - Provided by ERA's Senior Network
- Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin- promoting their scam tracker
- H & R Block- Tax Identity Theft Prevention, course offering and career opportunities
- A K-9 with deputy, motorcycle, and the County dive team from the Waukesha Sheriff's Department will be on display.
- A squad car, command post, and ER-50 will be on display from the Waukesha Police Department.
- A School Resource Officer and narcotics specialists will be present to answer questions.
- Narcotics Information and paraphernalia display
- Bicycle License Information
- Dispatch Information- How/when to call 911
Special Guests, Entertainment, Other
- McGruff the Crime Dog and Sparky the Fire Dog will be in the crowd.
- Music will be provided by D.J. Ricky Z
- Roscoe the Milwaukee Admiral's Mascot will be in attendance.
- Mayor Reilly's Honorable BBQ
- Biscuits w/ honey cinnamon butter by Texas Roadhouse
- Ski Show on the River by Badgerland
- Bottles Water given by Target
- Scoopie Custard Tokens given by Culvers
Thanks to ALL the volunteers- GE Healthcare, Target, Meijers, Victim Witness Services, and the Waukesha Police Department Reserve Officers!